A set-top box (STB) or set-top unit (STU) is an information appliance device that generally contains a TV-tuner input and displays output connects to a television set and an external source of signal, turning the source signal into content in a form that can then be displayed on the television screen or other display devices. They are used in cable television, satellite television, and over-the-air television systems, as well as other uses.
SOCDV's ST-ARi370 is first of its kind in the product which merges Media, Automation and the Internet in a single set-top box. It is the only IoT STB which is a single box Solutions to multiple applications at your home.
What can you connect?
You can connect your TV, Smart phone, Tab, Laptop and all Wi-Fi/Bluetooth enabled devices to the set-top box
- Smart Set-top box
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi router to access the internet
- Connect to various infotainment system
- User specific cloud space to manage personal data
- Connect multiple Smartphones,Tabs& Laptops
How does it work?
- Its runs on Android OS and have inbuilt 3G/4G capable Router to access the internet
- Multiple Smart Phone connects to ST-ARi370 via Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Direct/Bluetooth
- Connect to TV through HDMI or wireless HDMI
- It creates network of connected devices (phones, TV, Home automation, car infotainment system ) to share play applications
- Your smart phone can be used as remote to control TV.
- Multiple antennas allow you to Mirror your phone to TV or vice versa and also browse the internet at the same time
- Connect to your infotainment system for data analysis and report on TV or Smart Phone
- Run Phone applications on TV
- Play games by Google Play
- Call forward from connected phone to TV or Secondary phone automatically via WIFI
- Individual user account to protect data
With a powerful ARM-based processor and compatible to connect almost every Android OS device, ST-ARi370 is the best in its class among the range of set-top boxes available in the market.